Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Memory Violation Error In Tally 7.2 Solution

Stories ... Betting

Since I was 13 years captivated me with the history of the taxi, after fascinated me if I was, I grew up and every one of his songs were about my own story told ...
as I like the night brings surprise ... The history of the keeper ... If I were ... Loco ... Liar, and each and every one of them, I really Adentro impact, and Goodbye with Wet melancholy way I was enjoying the other artists, Dame ... Cheese, things, houses ... The Cradle ... And there were stories that had not done mine, since it had not gone through such situations, but Afternoon alive today ... How it hurts ... time to grow before I ever in love with love, with two stones tied to my feet, staying on the ground ... When I want ... Even I take my coffee watching me Mediterranean, give her a flower to the love of my wound ... Find another love and lose it quickly, so forget you for life. Forget, it is more difficult for a weak in a Botero, harder to find sunlight at midnight ...


I entangled in religion and then to believe that Jesus were substantive rather than verb, I learned that Jesus is the Word no substantive action. Your my bow, my half, my boat, my boat and all ... My fishing pole ... I found, late but I found ... and complement the story of She and He ... Since to customize "The woman who did not dream" and to me you are today, "The man who never dreamed ... You were an Animal Nocturno for you ... I know I am Your First Time ... Why talk?
If the North was the South ... Where was I? ... Free
, but so disciplined ... lol, Here I am ... As if it were so easy begging my brain that tells the heart ... Reaching the fifth floor ... But I'm The Mirror.

Today is a good day to start ...

I feel bad and then worse, how to explain the brain to tell your love forget it right away, please ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment