post here for a long time stories of love, despair, fantasies, dreams, which read sentences and inspired me to write, life situations that called my attention, for a while, I wanted change that ... They know that today I come with a new outlook on life, displaying, beyond your eyes, body, soul and spirit, together with love ... In tears and sadness ... I have learned something ... Yeah, I know that
I'm in love ... This is the first time I fell in love with someone. I had never experienced this and feels really nice, but ... I did not search, do not fear ... I have planned.
bet to play?
I'm in love ... This is the first time I fell in love with someone. I had never experienced this and feels really nice, but ... I did not search, do not fear ... I have planned.
bet to play?
not want this to end ...
it be forever, I LOVE YOU. Dion
©
it be forever, I LOVE YOU. Dion
©
0 comments:
Post a Comment