experience things I've done that before ever he had experienced, you have broken a lot of my schemes, tastes, desires and so on.
came into my life when I least expected it, because I had no idea that your eyes would be crossed with mine this morning cold and distant, which enters a field never before experienced, the daily work of the paid service.
you come to revolutionize my world with your sweet smile and interesting, which complements the joy of my life. I tell you because my world upside down.
came into my life when I least expected it, because I had no idea that your eyes would be crossed with mine this morning cold and distant, which enters a field never before experienced, the daily work of the paid service.
you come to revolutionize my world with your sweet smile and interesting, which complements the joy of my life. I tell you because my world upside down.
Since you arrived, nothing is the same, no better reason for waking and feel alive, you were waking me out of sleep I slept ... I just woke up at 4:20 AM, to think you (irony of life, I was saying that nobody ever lose any sleep) ...
've been when I die, and every gesture, smile were digging in the depths of my heart, as well as rallos full moon on a dark night come into my eyes ...
parts have awakened me, not me knew it existed. So you
My Angel ... You are my Christmas gift.
My Angel ... You are my Christmas gift.
0 comments:
Post a Comment