scars and wounds ...! Interweaving
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Indoor Shuffleboard Dimensions
Cry my heart, I wake up with raging rain, not to wet the ground ... I go to work, do not stop the clock hands, I leave in the rain to avoid wasting time. What a great tyrant, does not stop at any time ... just make the rules and we must seize it ... I stop to think that my injury, life or better expressed my life can not be stopped. Must go on ...
Last night before sleeping watch my memory box, which is already old and dusty, it made me sneeze, and with that expression told me I must clean ... There are things which are not if you leave them or remove them ... and they were part of a lie ... When you see the reality accompanied by the truth has brought into my life, pain, embarrassment, injury ... What I want to heal and ! The truth is cruel and painful, but it is what helps us grow, in order to achieve our dreams ...
And now I'm here, not knowing what I want, but in the mood for love ...
And now I'm here, not knowing what I want, but in the mood for love ...
write " to escape?
That's hard for me to express with gestures is an emotion or feeling, so today I write ... with paper and pencil in hand, tears rolling down my cheeks, which I can not hold, my heart overflowed to the top and spreads through my eyes ... And becomes the annoying saline liquid down my cheeks, God ... vowed never again to leave ... They hurt more by leaving the heart, seep into the soul and my cheeks ... pollute
What I say in my language dies ... But I own what I keep silent and lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment