I just came to see with my friend Claudia's play "Two Less" of Samuel Benchetrit , played by the great, the unique, the unrepeatable Hector Alterio and Pepe Sacristán.
It was impressive to see these two pieces of actors, who have earned their place among the stars, but these stars of truth, that makes you feel chills when you see them in the infinite stage. I left the theater with such a smile, having enjoyed so much that I can not get the feeling of having a happy time in my life, a moment for those of you are aware and therefore maximum enjoyment!
accompanying actors, Solaguren Cecilia and Nicolas Vega, are the perfect complement to this story Thanks to that I remembered how much I like the theater ... and I will not forget! Catch . Com , ready because I spend all day looking hooked appetizers!
Director:
[...] Despite the issue of background the vicissitudes of two characters who have a terminal illness and is on the verge of death. The twist of fate put them together in the intensive care ward of a hospital to share his last days, that's the premise, the starting point.
The story ... must see. Hopefully I can get the script, because some of the dialogue is to keep them very close to the heart, and others close to the head ...
"says masterfully Jorge Luis Borges :
The future is as irrevocable as the rigid
yesterday. There
something that is not a silent letter
of
indecipherable writing eternal whose book is time.
who left his home and has returned.
Our life is the future path and walking.
The rigor has woven the skein.
[...]
The final plot is of unending iron
but in some corner of your
closure may have a light, a slit "
Excerpts from" For a version of I King "
After Barcelona go to Alcalá de Henares, and perhaps after back to Madrid ... try it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment