Algo debe estar cambiando.
Algo debe estar cambiando cuando acaba de ser mi cumpleaños y, después de unas semanas difíciles, voy empezando a ver mis 32 como "el momento del cambio".
Algo debe estar cambiando cuando por primera vez, después de un cumpleaños, no tengo una pila de libros nuevecitos esperando a ser leidos... Now, I have some incredible gifts, but no books. It's funny, I've never had a birthday where no one would give me a book. Luckily I have not finished the one I have, although I have identified the following research author, Naguib Mahfouz, which I read and Alley of Miracles ... Well, I have yet to visit the Fnac next weekend to be in Barcelona.
Something must be changing, perhaps to return to the origins, Elena is moving the subject of volunteering, I return to sports equipment (which missed him) and I return to Japan! Since I have the course book, and I have a win! Back to the origins, to my childhood, which threw me for five years going to a school for Japanese children of mixed marriages (a)-English (a), in which every Friday over three hours studying Japanese, learned with the educational model there, sang before and after school, greeted with absolute respect for our teachers, and school representations of Japanese folk tales were great! Too bad I lost contact with Yukiko, be great to find ... Japan may again, who knows!
Something must be changing when Michael and David say that I want to take Pinilla, when Caco makes plans for the weekend and I laugh to mourn with them the stories I wrote Angelica.
Something must be changed when Peter returns to Barcelona, \u200b\u200band just to study photography! Next week will be at home, he and his colleague, and I have access to much information about the last two years of his life, his past four months traveling around the world, and plans in this city.
Something must be changing, and I think it will be for good. Since I only need my friends give me a hugs this weekend to feel that all is well ... very well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment