Monday, September 21, 2009

Crib Tent Uneven Sides

"God is love or love is God? Fading



descompasion
Here is the equation of ...

Today while chatting with my cousin, about God ... We learned many things. And came up in conversation this question, a retreat that it was some time ago ...
or "God is love love is God?
Love is God. this was my answer and it turns out that was the answer I was in your notes, and from there came the disintegration of that equation ...
The presence of God, prayer and God the great I am, is a way of life.
God = Love> Discipline x Libertad. Discipline x Love = Freedom / God = All
why Jesus came to teach us that love is God. Jesus gave all. Deliver all that you give it, not that you take it. The only God is enough. Prayer is not what I say to God but what God tells me. We pray not until God hears us, but until we hear God. Another question in the convesacion ...
What about atheists?

I do not believe in the God they reject. What they reject is a false image of God. The God who raised the religion.
...

0 comments:

Post a Comment