Citing around me every one of the situations in which we feel pain ... Somebody stepped on, slapped, poor posture when sitting, the sting of the wound of a finger ... and thousands of physical situations more ... Today I stopped to think pain is stronger and longer lasting than physical, which are those that shape our character, are those of the emotions and feelings ... When the soul is torn, the seat of emotions and feelings that is the heart does not stop mourn ...
Tears of pain, rub the cheeks of those who for one reason or another, we must hide our feelings really, many do it for fear of being hurt ... hurt ... A few days ago I listened to the song "Wishful Thinking" said I remain silent, that is more comfortable deceiving, I'll shut that has earned the right to the heart ...
Where was the thinking of the love of all time? Where were the wishes
through discussion? Where were
, concerns the knowledge that you? Where ...
Where were the fantasies ... It is easier to deceive ...
The truth is cruel ...???
Something big is coming for me ... November is coming ... I love this month ...
Something big is coming for me ... November is coming ... I love this month ...
I Love You! Dion ©
God (Holy Scriptures) = Love> Discipline x Libertad.
soon be the decomposition of the equation ...:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment