I awakened after 23 years believing that dreams are achieved with just dream it, no action. That deluded me!
23 years asleep thinking that just theories, there are times that the practice must always be present, 23 years in fear to love, not being hurt, afraid to take risks not to fail, without realizing that love is best lives since it serves to repay the blows that are the consequences of acting in a way that is not the best. 23 years believing he was sure of myself, 23 years thinking that if you did not win better not try, 23 years believing it clear convictions and self-balanced. Haha! That silly fooling myself.
Today after 23 years my thoughts have changed ... The theory is nothing more than an adjunct to practice, that the dreams we must fight, for God has not given me a spirit of fear, or timidity, but of love, power and self-control. Today I see you really love is the essence of human existence.
Let me nothing better to be intelligent and have knowledge and did not complement haha! Today I have the conviction that only I should be depending on what my maker tells me ... not to pay attention to people full of bitterness, jealousy and Envy ... Because of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks ... Today I can say I see life differently. Today I have the ingredient that is the essence of good living.
23 years later I can say thank God, because I'm in time to change.
I Love You! Dion ©
God (Sacred Scripture) = Love> Discipline x Free
23 years asleep thinking that just theories, there are times that the practice must always be present, 23 years in fear to love, not being hurt, afraid to take risks not to fail, without realizing that love is best lives since it serves to repay the blows that are the consequences of acting in a way that is not the best. 23 years believing he was sure of myself, 23 years thinking that if you did not win better not try, 23 years believing it clear convictions and self-balanced. Haha! That silly fooling myself.
Today after 23 years my thoughts have changed ... The theory is nothing more than an adjunct to practice, that the dreams we must fight, for God has not given me a spirit of fear, or timidity, but of love, power and self-control. Today I see you really love is the essence of human existence.
Let me nothing better to be intelligent and have knowledge and did not complement haha! Today I have the conviction that only I should be depending on what my maker tells me ... not to pay attention to people full of bitterness, jealousy and Envy ... Because of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks ... Today I can say I see life differently. Today I have the ingredient that is the essence of good living.
23 years later I can say thank God, because I'm in time to change.
I Love You! Dion ©
God (Sacred Scripture) = Love> Discipline x Free
0 comments:
Post a Comment