Saturday, August 22, 2009

Love Capability With Names

Towards an extraordinary life ...

Yesterday I went with my nieces, and spent a bookstore ... where there is a book that from the first day the visit I was drawing attention, but I was so involved in religion or say Gusman, in a world of glass. Yesterday was the day my maker which allowed the emergence of my interest in this book. I reach my hands, tremendous dispute, since I was interested in what I had read it, and it is useful to me right now ... But I wanted one titled "Thieves of Time" ... Within the indecision choose "Alchemy of the Heart" . purification processes of life to free us from ourselves.

A method or power of transmutation, the seemingly miraculous change that occurred in a thing into something better.

This book is a cry for freedom. I hope that readers look in the light of your circumstances and understand that nothing and no one has the right or authority to stop the total development of character. This development is the alchemy of any heart. Argues the author.

Our character is not built in a mystical or supernatural. We do not become better people by accident. We develop through our daily interaction with the circumstances and people. In chemistry, God uses all things to become gold. Warm and humorous way, Luci Swindoll open one door after another to understand God's process for refining their children: our process of living and learning to be free.

That need.

When you start reading the book ... I read something that shocked me.
God has no name ... is too big to fit in a name. A name is a prison, God is free.

... serve as a starting point for determining whether something is genuine or has value.

I see this book I do put in my path, that will be a tool to transform my own life.

I'm learning to love how ironic, in pain.

God (the Holy Scripture) = Love> Discipline x Libertad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment