Friday, August 28, 2009

Bending A Spiral Handrail

my memories ...!!!

I asked you love and are teaching me to love, first love myself to love others.

This morning while waiting for the bus, I saw two girls go towards the school, that would be uniform, while many memories came to mind.

I remembered my days of cole ... Years of joy, entertainment, parties ... In a bubble, not knowing that was the reality ... the years passed we grew up, the interests of my friends were changing ... While others stayed inside the glass bubble we lived with fear growing up ... January 8, 2005. Came the funeral of a stage has happened, where were the laughs, fun and fantasy ... Excited to go to college and meet new horizons, like all the other full of dreams and goals to accomplish ...

My 1st semester in uni perfect, new friends, acquaintances ... Groups to meet to consider all 'm going as I wanted ... suddenly start economic problems at home, nothing was like before ... Screams everywhere, my father at home all day, strange, since we were ... barely. My spirit began to fade little by little ... you have to move Dion says Mom, just remember that I said NO, I will stay at home ... Notice that my father did not like and just told me that's your decision, then forget I exist in order to pay studies ... '(I only limited to a OK ... My mother wanted to help, but could not, because the unit costs were higher than their income ... It was like nothing before. My bubble growing faded more ... I immersed myself in the weak and the net long lines ... there was life to my fantasies under some pseudonyms such as The machinery, Bovikinga and one of the most famous Alejandra Andueza ... When I came to realize no longer live without the internet, was submerged an addiction that controlled my life, was stronger than me. Many people spoke, I criticized that only lived for that ... I forgot it was out, have fun, my whole world around the computer generated ...

Today I remember this as a stage in my life, which was the beginning of my maker, for to change the path of my life, and to build my character ... You see how one word can change the course of our lives when we have certain knowledge and ignorance are the children of ... How can we forget our dreams and goals of kids ... I lived for two years immersed in the net which for me was the blink of an eye or mind ... I knew who spent 18 and 19 we just saw them.

Today I have the conviction that nothing in life happens because if everything has a reason, but we will not see at first ... Our maker and sculptor, known for the purpose of everything we passed.

I Love You! Dion ©

God (Holy Scriptures) = Love> Discipline x Libertad.
soon be the decomposition of the equation ...:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment