Night cold, aloof, with a lap in hand reading and willing to take what weighs on my heart ...
I have thousands of questions, which I dare not to ask you ... That coward, afraid to those answers, full of cynicism. I think what I fear is a reality that says END, I do not read it.
Sitting on my bed, but I do not think I'll do ... My soul cries out stronger than my mind, but I'm neutral, not to do, because my heart says one thing, reason tells me over and my mind tells me otherwise ... That Confucianism oh! God. Help me.
will my waiting time? What happens, when ready if you no longer have time to myself. What if you never decide. You get used to that reality, comfort? You really want to wait? It will be worth my wait or look for another route? Love me or I'm just a deluded fantasy? ... And others do not leave me, I have fear. Although afraid, I will be brave enough to take another route, if you choose!
I abused, I have set in some future plans without knowing if you want be there. I see you at some point in your story? I prefer to stay away? Sacrifice something for me? Give me answers, and I know if I retreat, quiet peace, not hatred ... It is time to know whether love or forget, it's time to reaffirm my wait or cancel my debts ...
'(01/02/2011 Dion!
0 comments:
Post a Comment