Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How To Write A Friendship Note

Believe It's time!

A picture is worth a thousand words

is no time to mourn, it is time to believe!
God if I do not think so ... And as I believe, the will ... He will do great things!

is time to trust ... To believe ... Declare and confirm ... Giving Thanks ...

As a song says Nancy Amancio, do not trust ...

    Trusting Christ is to believe what you do not see    
    with God and he will not ever fail    
    is time learn to trust, just listen, I'll show    
    This is trusting, keep walking when you do not give more    
    Follow looking at is what is not    
    continue singing your pain and mourn    
    This is trust in the storm confess that there is peace    
    Towards the vacuum without fear of jumping    
    Just because you send   The  
    This is trust    
    
  Dionisita ... Remember, you should not be haggard ...  
  For what it is!  
   Fe!   
    Dion    2'2'2011   

0 comments:

Post a Comment