Saturday, January 22, 2011

Tech Deck Stores In Florida



O re for you, for me, and my Pa 'I replied LET IT GO!

"If you love something let it go." But I think today the day came to use this famous poem ...

Amar is also let go ... Ha, someone we love is the greatest proof of love we have for the other. Every one who decides where and with whom to be. Who loves you, respects the freedom of the beloved.

the poem of the great writer José Ángel Buesa, I found comfort at this very bitter for me ...

FAREWELL POEM

I say goodbye just in case you want yet
I may not forget ... But I say goodbye
do not know if I wanted ... I do not know if I wanted
or maybe we wanted too them.

This sad and passionate love crazy
I planted it in the soul to love you.
do not know if I loved a lot ... I do not know if I loved you enough,
but I know that I will never love well.

Me is your smile
sleeping in my memory and my heart tells me you will not forget.
But to be alone ... Knowing that I lose you start
may never love you like I loved you.

I say goodbye and perhaps with this farewell
my most beautiful dream dies within me.

But I say goodbye to life, but life
keep thinking of you ...


But in this case will not be for life!. : '(Dion, 01/22/2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment