Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chances Of Finding A Shiny Pokemon

let it go Turn the page ... I try to hate

extraordinary times ahead ... That rich feeling the warm breeze playing with my hair, and may also get inspired smoke as a kite on the seas. 2010 years in which to take courage, I let my fears, I decided to take control of my life without rudder obviously let him carry the operator ... Together we place which I hope never to go haha! I met extraordinary people, they taught me great lessons of life. Strengthened relations with my old friends, we reconstructed part of what was lost ... as I enjoyed in 2010 trying to enter a world in which there is for me definitely, but I saw that it was not for lack of trying ... Only nocturnal partying bored me ... So you better metidita in my world.

I know I will see extraordinary things, and one of those things you ... I found out that I really fell in love ... Though still I keep fighting myself, because as it makes do crazy things, but it is in the hands of the creator. I hope that your answers are positive EHHHHH ... A change of college success for my straight A's, haha, go lograzoo math ... (is that I suck with the perfect formula).

I thank the creator for you that I read, for my friends, who work with me, my family, my love is ... For most people I know and who made 2010 a great year Miss Dramaaaaaa (my sister) amooooo you muchisisisisisisimoooo, Hugs, kisses for you, and we will ride one of these days ... My Meuse (Pily Aceves) thanks for that every brakeman always appeared to give me cold water to make me react. Jenny (witch) you missed but I know you're always ... Manooooo monitor, foot-dime! , My thanks to exist, revolutionizing my world, you did wake up in my things that I did not know existed ... Ayyyy Candy D ... do not you stay out I love you baby, and make my days more fun uni ... my love is ... Although we have grown, and each have jobs that no longer allows us to be together as before 24 / 7 ... Remember the distance does not limit the free-hearted love them. Grego, Willy, Lili Congratulations Ruben and each of their successes and blessings, is that there is more ... Dioselina, compared to tiendisticas adventures and fun, I love youuu muxo muxo ... To those who took a clown, which left and Fany ... no ... suuuuuuuuuuu ... I love you as my blackberry ... or my laptop. 're The one to inflate the nose, say ay! I better go over here lol! Banned

Arjona ... I was. I have plans for which I can not weepy eyed not ... haha. Now write all the time ...

Rebuilding dreams (no fallacies) ... Japan. 4.18



Lucas Denise De La Rosa 1/1/2011


0 comments:

Post a Comment