Deepak Chopra's see ... Strategic changes
... in 2010 I'm making an effort to regain control of my life, I like starting projects and will soon be a new blog with great partners and friends, or publishing a book that is already in the oven, the publication of some books work related to the project in Peru, I'm making contacts to the topic of the thesis (it will go slower but hey, you never know!) and I am open to finding every day a new and exciting project.
Slowly I'm doing with this new technology, my blogroll will keep increasing (sorry that my time to follow decreases) and friends feel closer leaning life in my new business.
And I've come to Madrizzzzz! I returned home, with my people, which hardly see because of my many trips to Barcelona (I'm going about twice a week), and above all, I have floor !!!!!!!!! a great floor with the best partner one can imagine ... to see how it gives us!
Well, in the following chapters and go shelling the little things in this "introduction" to 2010. Bss
0 comments:
Post a Comment