Thursday, April 29, 2010

Car Alarm Remost Lost

between letters, photos and memories ... Loving


Monday night, the teacher did not come, so I'm leaving home, coming as something and going to my room burial and the day ends, take out my memory box which is I think it happens and take stock of things that do not deserve to be saved and / or stored in my memory. Submerged

between letters, photos and memories ...

Try lighter fluid when saline scroll down my cheeks. Apparently it is dry, and does not flow from my eyes. Finding my blogs of note ... Missing that hug morning, you better not think about that now. The wind howls outside, hear and dry branches fall on the roof and within the tiny stream that runs behind my world, world full of flowers, colors, papers, and songs, in the plunge myself for not thinking of you, love you and miss you. .. But there are days like today that my soul and I end up thinking you betray me.

Denise De La Rosa.
February 8, 2010.

I love, for you were born to love me and find out if I get close!

0 comments:

Post a Comment