Saturday, December 5, 2009

What Markers Do I Use For Body Art?




people walking back and forth ... Many do not raise their heads, Will carrying a hurry? Upon entering the heart needs generator at its best. Greeting acquaintances. I keep walking through the veins and arteries of enormous heart, there is generated new needs for my dreams. Suddenly a sharp voice and Rumblers (very strong).

Cries Julianaaaaaaa, Jualianaaaaaaa.
uffff say, "And this scandal ...? When looking at a woman with a face of fear and despair once asked one of the guys in the hallways, have seen a girl about two years.
this
-response to the desperate woman with hands on head, No, but customer service fence there's can advertise.

While Mrs. goes to the place and the baby appears above. I think the mother to see her daughter who seemed to greet her with kisses and apapachos that I was wrong ... The mother grabbed the child by her arm and small callus blows like an adult to drink.

Now this made me think, how many times we see people every day and did we say hello, and never asked How are you? And if we were asked not to hear the answer to see if we can help with anything. We see
happens when a child something "bad" (The quotation marks are, we are used to label something wrong when you disagree with our opinion or ideology) is chides, and many even get kicked out of the house. But then that will care. What is the point of concern in the distance? Why to show love after a game? Why not show it in front of the people, for this see if it is loved?

anyone can help me with this because I really do not understand ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment