are a time that musically, I have always considered such a long binge in which, when you ask, nobody knows exactly what happened.
Taking a spin in my iPod I found a list I made years rolas 80's that I like and I want to share with the 2 readers of this blog (I hope soon regain the reader 3, insurance stopped reading by the constant silence who endorses it.) (which at that time called himself John Cougar [pseudonym Pretty crappy if you ask me my]) now take the role with Jack and Diane.
Selected by the RIAA as one of the songs century (of course, the list will need to consider the music made outside the English speaking world, but in the future we can make a
rant about it) we come to a song you want to be a reflection on life, youth, and how quickly they both pass, it loses some of this thinking in their flavored pop-rock tune single-sticky, very far Roxette. At the end is one of those songs that make me good when you get depressed on Monday, I hope you will do the same with you. Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment