Wednesday, June 24, 2009

How Does Ovechkin Wear His Skates

leaves ...

I write a thousand and one thoughts, each leaf of a tree.

wrote in one of them how much you want.

On another sheet, a huge sheet, I wrote how much I miss you. I chose the biggest that would fit all your names.

I chose the green leaf, the color of hope, to make a picture of the life I want. My dreams
wrote
in the roots of the tree, because they are the ones that help me keep our feet on the ground and all the juice out of this world of ours.

wrote branches in all the ways I have tried, the most intense in the large branches in the sweetest little girls. In this way may be near the sky when flying near the tree I cherish and remember how lucky I've been and what I have the bag full of affection. In the trunk

recorded a mark for every time I broke inside. Too bad then I started to record a picture of everyone who helped me rebuild, and those marks have faded. I hardly am able to find them. Within

of each fruit kept a smile, and when the wind will take them out new smiles in the world.

now looking for a pot to plant a new tree, it is already full. Can you help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment