Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pink Spots On Lipsof Dog?

The Killers - For Reasons Unknown

No, this blog I have not closed. It's just that the pace of renovation is somewhat ... anarchic:)

begin the year with The Killers , banda known to exist for some time, but I did not start listening until relatively recently (as always, is sooo long list of albums I want to hear. ..). And I did not know what I was missing, now occupy a deserved place among my favorite bands.

In fact it was not clear or what song to put, because For Reasons Unknown is probably the one I like, but When You Were Young is there on the heels of near and more since I found it in the Guitar Hero (aah, the end I enganchao to that game when I play real guitar ... but of course, is that power is not mine: P). That to name a few, as there are many that may appear perfectly in this blog. At the end I decided on the first, the other pa keep me again.

Oh, and if someone gives you seen the video (the link is there below in the Extras): pay attention to minute 2:10.

Artist:
The Killers Album: Sam's Town
Year: 2006


Extras:

0 comments:

Post a Comment