Sunday, February 17, 2008

Insignia Tv Dvd Combo Problems

U2 - Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own

That the group was formed in 76 puts. Wow, I was not either in theory, at that time. Of course, then what happens happens, you find pictures of the beginning and realize that ... Bono was not always a hit man in glasses! Yes, I know it's hard to believe at this point, but there are graphic evidence of this. Without glasses, and with some styles that ... eh ... In short, let the subject.

would be difficult to talk about U2 in just a few lines ... and as the blog is to put songs and not to publish elaborate post on the bands ( that's already what you do, and much better than I would to me: P ), I leave you with "Sometimes You Can 't Make It on Your Own " a song from his latest album, " How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb " (2004).


Extras:

0 comments:

Post a Comment