in case someone I was wondering ... not all I hear is in English, occasionally shooting domestic product. An example would
Jarabe de Palo , one of those groups "defined style" ... which amounts to saying that all songs sound alike. Follonero already said it once (audiovisual document here.)
Their first album ( "La Flaca" , 1996) so I know I have memory of the turns I gave at the time. Since then I have been hearing more and less, so the best I can do is choose a theme from the first, which dominates more. To not torture you with "La Flaca" , that I know me and anyone who did not live off the world when it came out, I leave you with "Shout" .
Extras:
- Lyrics Chords
- Official Website Jarabe de Palo
- in Wikipedia
- The Skinny on Wikipedia
0 comments:
Post a Comment